Haunted NYC Tour
New York City has long been called one of the most haunted cities in America, but its dark secrets and sordid past run much deeper than you’d ever expect. We take you deep into the underworld of one of NYC’s most beloved neighborhoods: Greenwich Village. Now a hub for trendy restaurants, celebrity pads and hangouts for NYC’s elite, Greenwich Village was once home to parlor houses, speakeasies and gambling halls - and all the debauchery that followed. On this tour, visit the infamous "House of Death," the NYU hall that Edgar Allen Poe haunts and many more ghostly sites. The shadowy past of this quaint neighborhood still haunts the city today. Learn all the darkest secrets of this one-time crib of sin on a haunted walking tour through Greenwich Village, NYC.
Haunted NYC Tour Info:
- When: Every Saturday Evening @ 8pm
- Where: Meet in front of White Horse Tavern, 567 Hudson St. NYC, 10014
- Tour Distance: About 2 miles, all walking
- Tour Duration: About 75 minutes
- Your Spirit Guide: Julie
Reservations are Required!!
You MUST book a date via our website booking system in order to reserve your spot on the tour
"Ghosts of Greenwich Village"
Saturdays @ 8pm
Your walking tour includes a visit to:
- Visit Manhattan’s famous “House of Death” where the spirits of 22 souls, all who met their death within these walls, still lurk
- See an infamous Prohibition-era speakeasy and brothel, where the playful spirits of “women of the night” roam
- Stroll by the brownstone where Edgar Allen Poe wrote two of his most tragic tales, his tormented soul can still be seen here today
- Visit the site that was used as a hanging ground during the American Revolution, also a burial ground where 15,000 bodies remain buried today
- Visit the restaurant where the late Aaron Burr dines
- Hear tales about an old Greenwich Village firehouse where sightings of the hanging corpse of a 1930’s man have been reported, and more!