Haunted Hike to the Hollywood Sign
Are you ready to get your heart pumping in more ways than one? This hike to the Hollywood sign will do just that! Join us for an afternoon of fright in the great outdoors of the Hollywood Hills! Not only will you hike up to a breathtaking viewing spot just below the iconic Hollywood sign, you will also be entertained by your "spirit guide" sharing spooky stories along the way! Listen to tales about infamous Hollywood hauntings and learn some of Hollywood's darkest secrets involving murder, death and suicide – many of which occurred right in the Hollywood Hills. Some say that the Hollywood Sign is the most haunted site on the West Coast. Could this be true? Find out for yourself on a night of fitness and fright on our Haunted Hollywood Sign Hike!
Hollywood Sign Hike Info:
- When: Every Saturday afternoon @ 4:30pm (arrive AT LEAST 20 minutes early to account for traffic and to find parking)
- Where: Meet on the corner of N. Beachwood Dr. and Linforth Dr. Los Angeles, CA 90068
- Parking: On street parking, PLEASE NOTE NEW NEIGHBORHOOD PARKING RESTRICTIONS AS OF 2/20/2015 AND PARK ACCORDINGLY.
- Hiking Distance: About 1.5 miles, mostly paved but some dirt paths
- Hiking Difficulty: Easy to Moderate with a 250 - 300 foot elevation
- Tour Duration: About 60 - 75 minutes
- ** PLEASE ARRIVE AT LEAST 20 - 30 MINUTES EARLY TO FIND PARKING
Reservations are Required!!
You MUST book a date via our website booking system in order to reserve your spot on the tour
"Haunts & Dead Celebrities"
Saturdays @ 4:30pm
Enjoy a slow paced, easy incline hike to a viewing point below the iconic Hollywood sign while listening to stories of tragic Hollywood tales along the way
- Listen to the tragic tale of a young actress who threw herself from the "H" of the Hollywood Sign, only to haunt the sign in her afterlife
- Learn about the chilling events that took place on August 9, 1969, when actress Sharon Tate and 4 others were murdered in a Hollywood Hills home by cult members of Charles Manson's family
- Hear stories about Hollywood's most prolific ghost, actor Rudolph Valentino, who haunts not 1 but 3 locations in Hollywood
- Learn the story of the mysterious death and hauntings of actor George Reeves, TV’s Superman, who is said to have taken his own life... or did he?
- Plus many more ghost stories as offered by our lovely Spirit Guide, Denica